Sunday 4 January 2015

First Blog Post! Well Hellooo!

Well I set up this blog almost a year ago, before me and Damo left to go on a round-the-world trip, and finally I am getting it started.. woohoo!! :-P

We left on 1st April 2014 (April fool's day, yep!) from Manchester airport and flew to New York. Our plan was to be away for around a year, and we had flights booked to get us all the way to Australia in July, but nothing more after that. Which kind of terrified me!



It was definitely a scary feeling knowing we would be away for a year, but it also felt pretty amazing!

Originally the plan was just to visit Australia - where my brother lives with his 3 children, as well as my 21 year-old niece. Until we realised that for the price we would pay for plane tickets to Australia, we may as well get a round-the-world ticket!!

So now here we are at the start of 2015 and we have done some amazing stuff and had some incredible experiences which I'm going to write about in this blog! And if nobody reads it, well at least we'll have it to look back on!!! Enjoy!!!



If you don't know me and Damo personally, you can read About Us here :-)

Places visited in 2014 - New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco, LA, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, Vietnam, Cambodia

No comments:

Post a Comment